- Tell us something about yourself, your background:
I grew up in a family of five. I am the fourth born. I never had the best life growing up. I had to struggle for everything. But I never stop believing. After my tertiary education, I ventured fully into freelancing. I started as a copywriter. And today, I have grown my brand to over 100k followers and million readers monthly.
- List your ventures with a brief explanation of each:
- Content manager at BAMF Media, USA: I handle the content publishing for their clients. That includes helping clients reach their target audience.
- Social media manager at Unlimited Exposure, Canada: I run the company’s social media page. I ensure the page gets visibility and attracts businesses.
- Poetpreneur Enterprise: I run this independently. I focus on training people on copywriting and how to build a side hustle online.
- How/Why did you start as an entrepreneur? What set you off?
Lack of opportunities brought out the best in me. I couldn’t find a job for a year after graduation, and I started to use my writing skill to pave way for myself.
I’ll probably never get into copywriting if I got a job back then. But they say everything works together for good.
- Tell us a bit more about each of your ventures:
BAMF Media helps entrepreneurs and founders find their ideal clients online and sell their products/services to them.
Unlimited Exposure helps business owners sell their products through their social media pages.
Poetpreneur Enterprise is a copywriting school. We also teach people how to build a side hustle online.
- Website, Social Media, and Video Links
Twitter: Click HERE
Instagram: Click HERE
LinkedIn: Click HERE
–End of Interview–
15% off - Use code GA15